There are some places you visit and some places that actually stay in your mind long after you leave. Berlin was definitely one of those places for me. ✈️
This summer, I got the chance to visit Berlin, Germany, and honestly, it felt so special to finally be there. From the busy streets and beautiful buildings to all the little moments in between, there was always something new to see.
🏙️ My Berlin Days
One of my favorite things about Berlin was simply walking around and taking everything in. The city has such a unique mix of old and modern architecture, busy streets, shops, cafés, and little corners that make you want to stop and take a picture.
I loved having those moments where I wasn't really doing anything special, just walking around, looking at the city, and realizing, wait, I'm actually in Berlin right now.
And of course, I took way too many pictures. 📸
🤍 To My Berlin and My German Supporters
Something that made this trip even more special was knowing that I have people in Berlin and in other places of Germany who follow my journey and support what I do.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet everyone while I was there, and I honestly wish I could have. Even though we couldn't meet this time, I really hope that one day our paths cross and I get the chance to meet some of you in person.
Until then, just know that your support means so much to me. Maybe this wasn't our meeting yet, but hopefully it will be one day. 🤍
☕ Little Moments
Traveling isn't always about seeing every famous place or checking everything off a list. Sometimes my favorite memories are the small ones, like getting something to eat, walking through the city, looking through shops, listening to music, or just sitting somewhere and watching everyone go by.
Those are the moments that make a trip feel like your trip.
📸 My Berlin Photo Diary
I wanted to keep this post as a little digital memory of my time there, so here are some of my favorite photos from Berlin.
Some pictures were planned, some were completely random, and honestly, those are usually my favorites.
💭 Would I Go Back?
Definitely.
Berlin has so much to see that I feel like one trip isn't enough to experience everything. I would love to come back one day, explore more of the city, discover new places, and hopefully meet some of the amazing people who support me there.
For now, I'm just grateful that I got to experience a little piece of Berlin this summer. 🇩🇪🤍
And who knows? Maybe the next Berlin trip will come with a few long-awaited meet-ups. 🫶
Now...wait for another trip in just a few days. This is more of a beachy trip, in comparison with the Berlin trip.
Until next adventure... ✈️
— R.

No comments:
Post a Comment