It’s officially September, which means I’m slowly getting into my autumn mood. I thought it would be fun to do a little life update, but instead of writing a whole paragraph about what I’ve been up to, let’s make it a Q&A.
So, here’s a little glimpse into what life has been like lately.
๐ง What have you been listening to lately?
I’m not really someone who’s super into music, but I do love calm melodies. There’s just something about them that makes everything feel a little more relaxing, especially when I’m studying, reading, or just trying to slow down.
๐บ What have you been watching?
I’m currently rewatching Gossip Girl this autumn. Yes, again. ๐ Six seasons are probably enough for this season, lol.
There’s something about rewatching a familiar show when the weather starts getting colder that makes it feel even cozier.
๐ What are you reading?
Lately, I’ve been reading The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, and honestly, it’s SO autumn-core.
It has that cozy, old-fashioned feeling that fits perfectly with the season. It’s definitely been one of those books that makes me want to curl up somewhere comfortable and just read for a while.
☕ What’s your favorite drink and snack right now?
Coffee. Always coffee.
Whenever I’m tired or just want to sit down and rest for a little while, I’ll either make myself one or order one, depending on the day.
And I always have a glass of water with my coffee because staying hydrated matters too.
As for snacks? A croissant.
Croissant + coffee + a glass of water = elite combo.
No arguments.
๐งด What have you been enjoying doing lately?
I’ve actually been enjoying a lot of simple things: skincare, haircare, body care, studying, cleaning, sleeping, reading… basically anything that makes my day feel a little more organized or cozy.
Sometimes the simplest routines are the ones I enjoy the most.
๐ฑ What app have you been using the most?
Honestly, I don't really have an answer for this one. I don’t spend that much time online, so I wouldn’t say there’s one specific app that I’m constantly using.
๐ด What’s something that has been making your days better lately?
Sleeping. ๐
That’s it. That’s the answer.
๐ท Describe life lately in three words.
Cozy. Calm. Chill.
I think those three words pretty much explain the current vibe.
๐ Any recent favorite purchases?
Definitely the hoodies, tracksuits, and jeans I bought while I was in Germany this summer.
They’ve already become some of my favorite things to wear, especially now that I’m getting more into that comfy autumn wardrobe mood.
๐ป How has blogging been going?
I don’t have a ton of free time, but whenever I do have some, I try to make the most of it.
Sometimes I’ll prepare drafts and schedule them ahead of time, and other times I’ll just post something directly when I have the chance.
It’s definitely a little bit of both.
๐ What’s your current aesthetic?
Clean + autumnal.
I know I love summer, and I’ll probably always be a summer girl at heart, but there’s also a part of me that really loves autumn.
The cozy clothes, cooler days, books, coffee, calm routines… it all has its own kind of charm.
๐ญ Any random thoughts lately?
Honestly… nothing specific comes to mind. ๐
Maybe that’s a sign that life has been pretty calm lately, and I’m not complaining about that.
And that’s my little life update!
Nothing too dramatic, nothing too exciting; just a little bit of what I’ve been watching, reading, drinking, wearing, and enjoying lately.
For now, I’m just enjoying the cozy, calm, chill era and letting autumn slowly settle in. ๐☕๐
No comments:
Post a Comment